THINGS YOU NEED:
- Food Coloring
- Parchment paper
- 1. Preheat oven at 310°F.
- 2. Divide sugar in small parts in small bowls.
- 3. Add 5-6 drops of food coloring or food color powder in sugar.
- 4. Stir well.
- 5. Spread the sugar and color mixture over parchment paper on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- 6. When half of the baking time passes, take out the baking tray and carefully stir the sugar upside down with spatula or spoon. Break all the clumps evenly.
- 7. Now put the baking tray back into the oven and bake again for another 4-5 minutes. Make sure to break all the clumps properly after taking out of the oven.
- 8. Cool properly before storing.
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IN COMMENTS BELOW
Subscribe for free and get latest posts of this site by email