1. If you’ve spent your life under the impression that the Slip-n-Slide was a creation that could not be improved, stand corrected. Add shaving cream. Step back and watch.
2. Create your very own bird’s nest using bits of cardboard, paper and bits and pieces of nature found in the yard.
3. Turn your lawn into a masterpiece using plain flour.
4. All you need to become a genuine, footprint-leaving dinosaur are flip flops, cardboard and paint.
5. Combine equal parts dish washing liquid and water with a dash of food coloring and mix with a hand mixer. Then sit back and watch the magic happen.
6. It’s about time the kids started earning their keep – or at the very least keeping their bikes clean.
7. It’s always a good time for Twister, wouldn’t you agree?
8. Make beautiful pictures from the strange, interesting, bright and textured treasures found in nature.
9. Create your own large-scale board games with some tape and chalk!
10. Giant Bananagrams. You’ll never be lost for words.
11. To some it’s an old swimming noodle cut in half. To others it’s getting in touch with their inner speed demon.
12. Soap boats races – they’re easy to make and boy are they fast!
13. A shaded sandpit makes outdoor play cleaner and cooler.
Subscribe for free and get latest posts of this site by email