Here are some worth watching Top 20 Chef’s Tips and Tricks:
1. Make sure all ingredients in your grilled cheese are at room temperature before cooking.
3. Upgrade your coffee by adding a pinch of salt and a dash of cinnamon.
4. Bake without eggs. Use bananas instead of eggs.
5. Before adding juicy vegetables to a salad, lightly salt them to brighten the taste of the salad without making it “salty.”
7. Tenderize your meat using the velveting method, which involves egg whites and cornstarch.
9. To bake the perfect cake without a recipe, make the weight of the sugar equal to the flour, and the eggs equal to the fat.
10. A fast way to peel garlic. Put it in the microwave for 15 seconds then peel.
11. Always add some salt when making baked goods.
12. The most delicious bell pepper. “Males” are more solid, and their flavor is deeper and sweeter.
13. Make basted eggs: the easier, just-as-delicious version of poached eggs.
14. Slicing pastry without a knife. Use dental floss or waxed thread or simple thread or knitting wire.
16. Add some cornstarch to your scrambled eggs to make them extra creamy and fluffy.
17. Match the temperature of your plates to the temperature of your food.
19. When making iced tea, you can reduce the bitterness by adding a pinch of baking soda.
20. To make buttery and flaky pastries, use cold ingredients.
Subscribe for free and get latest posts of this site by email