COFFEE ICE CREAM SODA
- Coffee paste 2 tablespoons (you can also use coffee syrup or simple coffee)
- Vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Condensed milk 1 teaspoon
- Soda 5 oz
- Take 2 tablespoons of coffee paste in a long glass.
- Now put 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Add condensed milk.
- Top with soda.
- Stir slightly before serving.
Made by Manda.
DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF THIS COFFEE SODA? ISN’T IT SO SIMPLE?
IS THERE ANY OTHER RECIPE FOR SUCH ICED COFFEE ON YOUR MIND?
LET US KNOW:
Subscribe for free and get latest posts of this site by email