The Native American Code of Ethics
1. Rise with the solar to pray. Pray by myself. Pray regularly. The Great Spirit will listen, in case you only communicate.
2. Be tolerant of individuals who are misplaced on their course. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a misplaced soul. Pray that they will locate steerage.
3. Search for yourself, by way of your self. Do now not permit others to make your course for you. It is your road, and yours by myself. Others may walk it with you, but no person can stroll it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your house with lots consideration. Serve them the fine meals, provide them the quality mattress and deal with them with respect and honor.
5. Do no longer take what isn’t always yours whether or not from someone, a network, the wasteland or from a culture. It changed into not earned nor given. It isn’t always yours.
6. Respect all matters that are placed upon this earth – whether or not it’s humans or plant.
7. Honor other humans’s mind, wishes and words. Never interrupt any other or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow everybody the proper to non-public expression.
8. Never communicate of others in a terrible manner. The poor energy that you put out into the universe will multiply whilst it returns to you.
9.. All people make errors. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts purpose infection of the thoughts, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature isn’t always FOR us, it is a PART people. Animals, flowers and other residing creatures are all part of your worldly own family.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life’s classes. When they’re grown, give them space to develop.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your ache will go back to you.
14. Be truthful always. Honesty is the test of 1’s will inside this universe.
15. Keep your self balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self need to be sturdy, natural and wholesome. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow wealthy in spirit to treatment emotional ails.
16. Make aware selections as to who you’ll be and how you will react. Be responsible for your personal moves.
17. Respect the privateness and private space of others. Do not contact the personal belongings of others – mainly sacred and religious gadgets. This is forbidden.
18. Be genuine to your self first. You can’t nurture and assist others in case you can not nurture and help your self first.
19. Respect others non secular ideals. Do no longer pressure your belief on others.
20. Share your right fortune with others. Participate in charity.
We may additionally vary in our religion, religion, and lifestyle, yet we all live collectively on the identical boat. We are handiest custodians and not owners of The Earth, now not its conquerors nor its destroyers.
PLEASE SHARE IT WITH OTHERS IN GROUPS AND COMMENT BELOW!
Subscribe for free and get latest posts of this site by email